Saiga Adjustable Side Folding Strikeforce Stock with Scorpion Recoil System
Six Position Adjustable Side Folding Stock with Scorpion Recoil System and Adjustable Cheekrest
- Six Position Collapsible/Side Folding Stock
- Can be Fired From Folded Position
- New and Improved Pivot Housing Assembly
- Scorpion Recoil System
- Scorpion Razorback Recoil Pad – Non-Slip, Removable
- Scorpion Recoil Pistol Grip – Ergonomic, Sure-Grip Texture
- Recoil Impact is Absorbed – Shooting any Load Size can now be Done with No Pain being Transferred to the Shooter
- Reduces the Challenge to Reacquire the Target by Minimizing the Muzzle Lift
- Not Affected by Chemicals
- Remains Flexible in Extreme Temperatures
- Eliminates the Felt Punch of the Recoil
- Removes Limitations from Spring and Piston Type Recoil Suppression Systems
- 3M Industrial Grade Self-Adhesive Soft Touch Cheekrest Pad
- Removable/Adjustable Cheekrest (3/8”)
- Slot For Tactical Sling Attachment
- Two Sling Swivel Studs
- Includes Steel T-Nut and Steel Bolt
- DuPont® Extreme Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer
- Manufactured in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits Most Saiga Firearms
Note Trigger assembly must be modified to the forward position for Installation of ATI’s Strikeforce Packages. ATI does not supply the components necessary to modify the trigger assembly.
Side Folding Stock Note: Your firearm must meet SEC 922R requirements to retain the adjustable buttstock in the folding buttstock configuration. If your firearm does not meet the SEC 922R requirements, you must equip the firearm with a fixed position and non-folding buttstock.
SEC 922R: Stocks, handguards and pistol grips are Manufactured in the USA and count towards compliance parts. Contact your local gun shops or shooting ranges for this and other compliance issues.
Trigger assembly must be modified to the forward position for Installation of ATI’s Strikeforce Packages. ATI does not supply the components necessary to modify the trigger assembly.
Saiga Strikeforce Stock