ATI Talon Tactical
The New Talon Tactical Stock and Rear Pistol Grip features ATI’s NEW Triton Mount System and NEW Scorpion Recoil Buttpad and Pistol Grip. The Scorpion Recoil System absorbs the initial shock wave, which is the felt punch of the recoil, increasing the shooter’s comfort while reducing the muzzle lift. The Triton Mount System allows for tactical changes for whatever the situation demands from breaching doors to tactical close quarter responses.
Triton Mount System
- Constructed of Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Securely fasten your ATI Tactical Stock or Rear Pistol Grip with No Specialized Tools
- Angled, Self-Aligning Dovetail Locking System for easy, secure installation
- Interchangeable sling mount locations for left and right handed shooters
Scorpion Recoil System
- Recoil Impact is absorbed - Shooting anything from a 3.5” magnum turkey load to a door breaching load can now be done with no pain being transferred to the shooter
- Eliminates the punch of the recoil
- Reduces the challenge to reacquire target by minimizing the muzzle lift
- Not affected by chemicals or extreme temperatures
- Removes limitations from spring and piston type recoil suppression systems
- Absorbs the energy wave regardless of the load size which makes it perfect for any type of shotgun.