Rifle Length Free Float Forend with Slotted Barrel Nut and Utility Rail Package
with Slotted Barrel Nut
Listening to Law Enforcement, Military Personnel and Hunters, ATI has designed an AR-15 forend that allows for maximum ease of use.
- Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum 8-Sided Rifle Length Free Float Forend
- Weighs 9.3 oz. (263 g.)*
- Length - 11.5625" (Forend Only)
- Insert Rails at 45° Angles Around the Circumference of the Forend for Ultimate Versatility
- Mounting Long Distance Optics on the Top Rail and a Short Distance Sight onto the 45° Rail makes Switching Between Long and Short Range Targeting as Quick as a Twist of the Wrist.
- Slide Rails into any Position on the Forend for Nearly Unlimited Customization.
- Put Accessories Exactly where You want them
- Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum Picatinny Rails
- 12” Low Profile Picatinny Rail
- 4” Picatinny Rail
- 2” Picatinny Rail
- Slotted Barrel Nut Constructed of Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Three Set Screws Lock the Forend into Place on the Slotted Barrel Nut
- Provides a Secure Fit, that cannot Rotate
- Eliminates the need for the Jam Nut
- Allows Forend to be Installed Flush to the Receiver
- Virtually Indestructible
- Manufactured in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits: Most AR-15 variants.
Note: Forend Requires a Low Profile Gas Block for Installation. Forend weights do not include the weight of Picatinny Rails or Accessories.
Forend Patent # 8,215,046
8 Sided Forend Shooting Demo
Free Float Forend Durability Test
Do not over torque the barrel nut during installation. Any damage due to over tightening or applying excessive torque to the barrel nut is not covered under ATI’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
Do Not Over Tighten Screws
Stripped Holes and Broken Screw Heads are NOT Covered Under the Warranty
AR-15 8-Sided Free Float Forend