12" 6-Sided AR-15 Free-Float Forend Package
Fits: Most AR-15 variants. Does Not fit AR-10 or .308 Variants
- Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum 6-Sided Rifle Length Free Float Forend
- Weighs 9.1 oz. (258 g.)*
- Insert Rails at 45˚ Angles Around the Circumference of the Forend for Ultimate Versatility, and a more Natural Placement of Accessories.
- Mounting Long Distance Optics on the Top Rail and a Short Distance Sight onto the 45˚ Rail makes Switching Between Long and Short Range Targeting as Quick as a Twist of the Wrist
- Slide Rails into any Position on the Forend for Nearly Unlimited Customization.
- Put Accessories Exactly where You want them
- Millions of Rail Configurations
- Picatinny Rails
- 12” Low Profile Picatinny Rail
- 4” Picatinny Rail
- 2” Picatinny Rail
- FS8 Nose Cone
- Forward Stabilizing 8-Sided Military Grade Synthetic Nose Cone
- Anchors into any Corner, Door Jam, Fence, Wood, Concrete, Siding, Etc for Increased Stability and Accuracy
- Inner Diameter of FS8 Nose Cone - 1.0"
- Slotted Barrel Nut,
- Three Set Screws Lock the Forend Into Place on the Slotted Barrel Nut
- Provides a Secure Fit, that cannot Rotate
- Eliminates the need for the Jam Nut
- Allows Forend to be Installed Flush to the Receiver
- Virtually Indestructible
- Manufactured in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Note: Forend Requires a Low Profile Gas Block for Installation. Forend weights do not include the weight of Picatinny Rails or Accessories.
Forend Patent # 8,215,046 B2
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Advanced Technology International
A Worldwide Leader in Firearm Stocks,
Grips, Forends, & Accessories.
Connect With Us:
Email ATI for Sales, Questions,
or Comments via Our Contact Page.
Standard Business Hours:
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST
Manufactured in Wisconsin!
W60N171 Cardinal Avenue
Cedarburg, WI 53012